Friday, November 17, 2006

I must be having some major guilt trip for quitting taekwondo so sneakily. I just dreamt I went back for training yesterday! And like, all the kids were so annoying and everything, no cute ones at all. The little monsters. Claire was playing squash and like Kevin was goofing about. Apparently, we were having a camp of some sort because it was at night, and there were blankets and tents strewn all over the place even though it was indoors! For some odd reason, I was blogging with Aki. HAHA. I suppose I do miss the people there huh.

ARGH. I totally forgot we had a chem paper today and thank god it is mcq, even though I normally just scrape through this component of the exam. Ont the bright side, there's a 0.25 chance of getting it correct! Haha. Ok, better do some revision before I head off for school. Going to visit my dad after the paper.

No comments: